RAP Instal – Authorization
NATIONAL ENERGY REGULATORY AUTHORITY
RAP Instal is an ANRE and ISO authorized company.
- C1A type authorization for power lines design, aerial or underground, with 0.4 kV-20 kV rated voltages and transformer substations with a maximum rated voltage of not more than 20 kV (high voltage installations)
- C2B type authorization for the execution of power lines, aerial or underground, with 0.4 kV-110 kV rated voltages, substations with a maximum rated voltage of not more than 20 kV, medium voltage stations and 110 kV, as well as the electrical part of medium voltage of substations with nominal voltages greater than or equal to 110 kV (high voltage installations). Includes the competencies of Be, Bi, C2A, A2 and A1 certificates (for interior and exterior installations and for civil and industrial constructions).
- I.G.S.U. authorization for the installation and maintenance of fire signaling, alarm and alert systems and installations (low voltage installations).
- I.G.S.U authorization for the installation and maintenance of fire limitation and extinguishing systems and installations, except those containing certain fluorinated greenhouse gases.
- Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001: 2008
- Environmental Management CertificateISO 14001: 2004
- Occupational health and safety management certificate SR OHSAS 18001: 2007.